Create a CaFÉ™ profile.Creating a profile is easy. To get started, click here.
- Your acccount information may refer to an individual artist, or may reflect a team of up to three artists (appropriate for some calls). You may have separate CaFÉ™ accounts for each purpose.
- The information stored by the CaFÉ™ system is used soley for the purpose of facilitiating your applications to open calls for entry and for soliciting your participation in such calls within the CaFÉ™ system. Your participation in our marketing efforts is optional, be sure to review the communication options as you register.
- For help topics pertaining to your CaFÉ™ artist profile and general information, including FAQ's, click here.
Upload work samples into your CaFÉ™ Portfolio.When your work samples are uploaded, they'll be available for you to include in your applications. Your portfolio can store:
- Image Files (JPEG)
- Audio Files (AIFF, WAV, XMF, MP3)
- Video Files (3GP, WMV, AVI, MOV, ASF, MPG, MP4, M2T, MKV, M2TS)
Apply to Calls!With a CaFÉ™ profile and work samples added to your CaFE portfolio, you're ready to apply for calls! Click here to see a list of the calls currently available. The CaFÉ™ system works with a nationwide network of arts organizations, museums, galleries, art associations, public art programs, and many others to host a wide variety of opportunities and calls for entry on CaFÉ™, including but not limited to:
- Artist Residencies
- Art Awards and Competitions
- Fine Craft
- Juried Exhibitions in many mediums and methods
- Photography Competitions
- Public Art Commissions
- Roster and Pre-Qualified Lists, and more!